To help to reduce human contact during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, we are establishing a process wherebye we can get your vehicle into production and repaired with as little human intervention on your part as possible.
1. We will bring your vehicle to our facility using a transport service. (Within 10 miles of our facility)
2. We will communicate information about your repairs with you and send you a repair authorization which you can acknowledge back to us via email authorizing the repairs.
3. We will create a repair plan including photos, and or video which we will share with you prior to contacting your insurance company. Our repair plans will use industry standards of repair including OEM repair specifications.
4. We will work with you in contacting your insurer for a review of our repair plan and disposition of the funds for the repairs. We may ask your assistance in helping us to expedite this process by making follow up calls to your insurer.
5. We will complete the repair's in accordance with the repair plan. If additional repairs or parts are identified, we will supplement the billing to the insurer directly and contact you about repair plan updates.
6. Once completed, you will be able to review the repairs and provide us with the funds disbursed for your repairs by the insurer and your deductible and any policy directed changes about betterment or depreciation.
7. Once we are in receipt of the funds and the repairs are paid in full, we will arrange to have the completed vehicle returned to your location repaired to OEM specifications, and ready to drive.
In these times of uncertainty, we wanted to make sure that we operate with an abundance of caution. We hope that this process will help relieve some of the stress that has taken place as a result of this issue. If you are asked to come to our store in person, we have implemented some addtional steps here as well to ensure the most sanitary enviroment possible.
Thanks and we look forward to serving you.